Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BFF

wow! what a cold cold time wiih
suddenly this mind was flyin' to the past when me and my best friend put a planning to travel around
what a time goes by ...
at that time you said, I'm going to ask a permit from my husband to travel with you
i said, is it possible? to leave him just like that, hey my common sense said that he'll go where ever you go ( hahaha...)
The past has rolling so fast turn into now where am still in freelicious and you with that cute daughter and our different routines. Busy .. we are all busy to think this , do that, do this and think that very well.  hahaha however so ever, within those time HE is giving us a time to chat as long as we want to.
That simply connection is always bring happiness, hahaha.
u know what, even in the tac tic tuc tec toc ... HE is giving us to travelling around with so many charity in voice volume and stories - that's pretty good too :).

hahaha, gtg now - freeze here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment